Terms & Conditions
(Please scroll and confirm before clicking 'Accept')
TTMC Connect is the client portal offered by The Telemarketing Company (TTMC) providing secure, real time access to statistics, call recordings, results and large amounts of sensitive personally identifiable information.
The system is built on Microsoft Azure technology and all data is hosted securely in EU datacentres. Access is granted only to authorised users with the correct password and username and clients are only able to access their own data.
Be aware that by using the system you agree to the following terms:
- TTMC Connect user access will only be granted in response to a written request by our primary contact within your organisation to confirm that they are authorised to access the information held in the platform.
- Users must never share usernames and passwords with anyone else. Everyone who needs access to a system must be given their own unique credentials. Keep your credentials secret and never write them down.
- TTMC Connect user access will only be revoked in response to a written request by our primary contact within your organisation. It is solely the primary client contact's responsibility to notify TTMC of any revocation of access for other users.
- TTMC Connect has been tested on a wide range of browsers and mobile devices, but functionality is not guaranteed for every possible combination of device and browser.
- Although access is generally available 24/7, TTMC Connect may be subject to downtime for planned or emergency maintenance and is not guaranteed.
- TTMC Connect access for any given campaign or project will be available generally for a period of 4 weeks after the work has been completed. After this point access will be revoked and may only be reinstated by special request and potentially on a chargeable basis.
- The TTMC Connect platform (as distinct from the data it holds) is a proprietary system built by TTMC and remains TTMC's sole intellectual property. By logging in to the system, you undertake not to share details of its functionality or other aspects of the platform with any third party without written permission from TTMC.